Download>> Xenowerk v1.4.1 Apk | 100 MB | Resumable Links |
Requires :Android 4.3 and up |
- Fixed issue with enemies killed display at end of level.
- Fixed issue with incorrectly shown content patch message.
Add option to view ads to get free credits.
- Added push notifications, hence the additional required permissions.
- Traditional Chinese translation added.
- More device support (dpi restrictions removed).
IMPORTANT: Please note that this game requires a screen resolution of at least 800×540 to display GUI elements correctly. It may be playable at lower resolutions but it is not officially supported.
Xenowerk™ comes from Pixelbite, the creators of Space Marshals. It is a top-down action shooter challenging your combat skills in an underground science lab. Descend deeper into the abyss and explore the tarnished levels. Armed with a flashlight as your main guidance, you’ll never know what’s lurking in the dark!
Your objective is to destroy all the nests and eliminate all mutants to prevent them from spreading.
Xenowerk™ has 50 levels to explore with increasing difficulty. As progressing through the game you’ll come across a growing number of mutants and expanding areas to cleanse.
Heavier firepower and thicker armor is critical to stay alive on your journey. Gather pickups from slain mutants to power up weapons and armor.
Xenowerk™ features a set of special powers to boost your offensive when you’re in need. Activate one or several at a time for a more effective way to wipe out mutants.
- Top-down action shooter
- Dual stick touch controls
- Beautifully rendered lighting and shadows
- Wide range of weapons and gear
- Upgradable weapons
- Special Powers to enhance your gameplay
- Performance based rating system
- Google Play Achievements & Leaderboards
- Optional in-app credit packages to purchase
Game requires OpenGL ES 3.0 support
NOTE: Xenowerk features advanced graphics. To optimize game performance you may want to close down any other running applications before launching the game.
- Install Apk
- Copy ‘com.pixelbite.mutant’ Folder to sdcard/Android/obb
- Launch the Game