Download>> 3D Parallax Weather v1.5 build 9 Apk | 7 MB | Resumable Links | Requires Android: 3.0 and up |
What’s new in this version :
- added option for a user selected weather and time of day
- as requested by many users added top voted Weather Underground data provider (used also by Google)
- improved search by name – now with autocomplete as you write for both providers
- added option to choose weather provider
- changed minimum refresh time to 30 min (providers dont refresh more often)
- added license check to minimize server queries from unauthorised users
- fixed crash when opening Settings on some devices
All packed in iOS 7 weather app like beautiful visualisations.
There are no pre-prepared animations or downloaded images. Beautiful and realistic visualisations are generated in real-time using the latest OpenGL technology allowing for seamless daytime to nighttime transitions and fluid movement.
The amount of rain or snow actually mirrors the current weather conditions: clouds will move according to the current wind speed; the position of the Sun is based on actual sunrise and sunset times and even the brightness and the colour of the sky is based on live data.Watch the lens flare effect as you move your device around on a sunny day, see the volume and depth of the clouds on a cloudy day or watch the raindrops settle on the screen on a rainy day.
- Real-world weather beautifully rendered using real weather data
- Current weather details displayed as a notification (can be disabled)
- True 3D parallax depth effect using an unlimited number of layers (can be disabled)
- Parallax effect on raindrops and snowflakes
- Smooth daytime to nighttime transitions
- Color palette, and the position of the moon and the sun based on current sunrise and sunset times
- Cloud movement based on the actual current wind speed
- See twinkling stars on a clear nighttime sky
- Special effects like lens flare reacting to device movement, thunder and lightning or raindrops on glass effect
- Automatically detects your location and changes the weather on screen to match
- Raining all the time where you live? Set the location manually to anywhere in the world!
- No ongoing background services
- Doesn’t use GPS – no battery draining network calls
weather data is provided by OpenWeather.org, at times might not exactly match your local weather conditions