Download: 3G Manager – Battery saver v2.4.0 Apk | 188 KB | Resumable Links | Requires Android:2.3 and Up
Stop wasting energy in useless radiation!
3G Manager – Battery saver
What’s in this version :
- [NEW] Android 5.0 Lollipop support (requires ROOT!)
- [FIX] Small bugfixes
- [LANG] Add Brazilian Portouguese translation
3G Manager allow you to save battery and avoid excessive Electromagnetic exposure by automatically disabling mobile data connection when you lock the screen.
The manager allow you to keep receiving notifications by automatically re-enabling the connection from time to time for some minutes to permit sync.
You can specify the reconnection interval and other settings.
– Automatically disable mobile data on screen-off
– Automatically enable mobile data on screen unlock or screen on
– Automatically disable mobile data when WiFi is connected (optional)
– Delayed disconnection on screen off to allow rapid chatting
– Periodic reconnection to allow notifications
– Specify first reconnection time (before periodic reconnection)
– The manager will be automatically paused while: on WiFi, charging, calling, on airplane mode, on Tethering/Hotspot mode and when mobile data are manually disabled
– Automatically disable mobile data while calling (optional)
– Manager on/off widget (1×1)
– Manager on/off + periodic reconnections on/off widget (2×1)
– Optionally disable sync on low battery (low-battery level configurable)
– Run in foreground: always show app icon in the notification bar (optional)
– Night mode: automatically enable/disable reconnections at specified times