3G Watchdog Pro 1.12.0 Apk | 2 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:1.5 and up
Guarding you against costly internet overages.
Carryover usage from previous Plan period (entered manually in Settings >Your Plan).
Widgets: can show WiFi or Roaming usage (for plan period or day). Optional elapsed time bar for mobile usage.
New option to hide Roaming usage section in the report screen.
Chinese (Simplified), Hungarian and Japanese translations.
Misc other improvements & Bug fixes
Pro version of 3G Watchdog mobile data counter / monitoring app, featuring:
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, ecxlude time periods)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* 5 widget styles
* Redesigned UI
* Account/SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM)
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don’t uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
* … and more!
Translated in Chinese (simplified), Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lituanian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, more on the way.
* Android Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.x) is still beta. Please report any problem.
* Doesn’t count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 – this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the “Calculate global usage from usage by app” advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn’t count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
* Early versions of 3GW Pro reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen).
* If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW Pro, please send a mail to email@example.com with details.
3GW Pro can’t possibly work perfectly on all possible phone models (more than 700 target devices) with all Android stock or custom versions + all manufacturers’ custom layers (such as HTC Sense) + all carriers’ custom layers + all combinations of installed applications, so please be understanding and collaborative rather than just angry if everything is not immediately perfect. Thank you.
-> See the FAQ at http://3gwatchdog.fr/faqs