3G Watchdog Pro v1.18.2 Apk | 842 KB | Mediafire
Requires Android:1.5 and up
3G Watchdog Pro. Guarding you against costly internet overages.
Guarding you against costly internet overages.
Pro version of 3G Watchdog mobile data (4G/3G/Edge/GPRS…) counter / monitoring app, featuring:
- Advanced data usage prediction
- Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods)
- Usage history with graph & CSV export
- Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
- 5 widget styles
- Redesigned UI
- Account/SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM)
- Import settings & data from 3GW free (don’t uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
Translated in Chinese (simplified), Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lituanian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, more on the way.
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.x) is still beta. Please report any problem.
- Doesn’t count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 – this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the “Calculate global usage from usage by app” advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
- Doesn’t count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
- Early versions of 3GW Pro reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen).
What’s in this version :
- Fixed usage history incorrectly recalculated when manually setting Wifi usage.
- Device support: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 C and S5839i on Android 2.3.