Download>> Advanced Download Manager Pro v3.6.1 Apk | 2 MB | Resumable Links | Requires : Android 2.1 and up |
Download files simultaneously!
What’s in this version :
- on Android 4.4 (KitKat) for downloading files to SD-card you can use temporary folder of program (but after uninstalling, temporary folder will be deleted, along with your files) Settings – Downloading – Folder for files – Temporary folder on SD-card
- after determining size of file in Editor displays amount of free space.
- download up to three files simultaneously;
- accelerated download by using multithreading (9 parts)
- interception of links from the browser and clipboard;
- icon of the program and downloading progress in the notification panel;
- backup list of downloads and settings on SD card;
- completion notification by sound and vibration;
- resume after reconnection or program restart;
- save different file types in different folders;
- built-in browser for sites with registration;
- plan files download on a schedule;
- widget on your home screen;
- site manager.
Add links from browser:
- press on link and from the window “Complete action using” select ADM (supported by Stock Browser, Dolphin, Boat Browser, Chrome)
- long press on a link to display the context menu, press “Share link” and from the window “Share via” select ADM (supported by Firefox, Skyfire, Stock Browser, Dolphin, Boat Browser)
- copy the link and the service will intercept the link (supported by Maxthon)
- press on the download to start/stop the process;
- press on the completed download to open the file;
- long press on download to display the context menu.
YouTube is not supported under the rules of Google.