Download>> ADW Launcher 2 Premium v126.96.36.199 Apk | 9 MB | Resumable Links |
Requires :Android 2.3 and up |
ADW Launcher 2 is here to rock !!
ADW Launcher 2 Premium
Most of the application have been reprogrammed and redesigned from scratch. Also we have added a lot of new features. Here are some of them:
- * Support for Android 7.1 launcher shortcuts (limited support on older versions down to 5.x)
- * Added new icons effects section. You can choose image filters and compositions. Awesome!!!
- * Dynamic UI coloring using wallpaper colors.
- * New way to manage screens. Hold down an empty area of the desktop.
- * New way to add widgets and shortcuts.
- * New way to change the wallpaper, lock/unlock the desktop or access settings. Hold down an empty area of the desktop and choose the option.
- * Added fast scroll app drawer style.
- * Added indexed fast scroll app drawer style.
- * Added some desktop transitions.
- * Added new section to configure icon badges.
- * Added a visual mode to configure desktop, icon appearance, folder appearance, and app drawer options.
- * Added option to change the top panel/widget.
- * Added option to change the content type of bottom panel (dock/widget).
- * Added new wrap folder mode to folders. This mode lets you launch the first app in the folder on tap, and show the folder contents on swipe up.
- * Added new fast application search in app drawer.
- * Improved app categories in app drawer.
- * Improved way to manage user gestures.
- * Improved way to apply internal and external themes.
- * Improved context menu for all desktop objects.
- * Added new Custom Widget object. You can add new custom widgets from widget list, import them from friends and other developers, create, edit and share your own.
- * Added some initial extensions for the custom widgets (time/battery)
- * Check out ADWExtensions pack for more extensions (weather, gmail, etc).
- * Added template manager. Remove, add and share templates easily.
- * Improved icon properties dialog.
- * Improved folder properties dialog.
- * Added backup manager in advanced settings/system. Now you can import data from other famous launchers (if you miss one, report back to us so we can include it!)
- * Added the possibility to set a secondary action on desktop shortcuts. Swipe up over the desktop shortcut to execute the secondary action.
- * Probably 2 or 200 things I’m forgetting…
- * A bunch of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff inside!