Download AIO Launcher Premium Apk v2.8.16 | 10 MB | Resumable Links |
Requires : Android 5.0 and up |
AIO Launcher is not ordinary home screen. It does not have colorful icons, many animation effects and a variety of themes.
Instead, AIO Launcher uses a screen space to show you the most important information.
- Direct access to SD card was removed. AIO Launcher now uses SAF framework to save/load backups, themes and audio records.
- To load old backups rename it from .bak to .zip. To load old theme add .json extension to its name. Audio recorder dir also changed.
AIO Launcher Premium APK Latest Features:
- Weather – current weather and forecast for 10 days;
- Notifications – standard android notifications;
- Player – when you turn on the music, playback control buttons appear;
- Frequent apps – frequently used applications buttons;
- Your apps – the icons of the selected applications;
- Contacts – quick contacts;
- Dialer – numpad for quick calls;
- Timer – timer start buttons;
- Mail – list of received emails;
- Notes – list of your notes;
- Telegram – last messages (paid);
- RSS – latest news;
- Twitter – all tweets or a single user tweets;
- Calendar – upcoming events in the calendar;
- Exchange rates – currency exchange rates;
- Bitcoin – the bitcoin price;
- Finance – stocks, precious metals, cryptocurrencies etc (paid);
- Calculator – simple calculator;
- Audio Recorder – record, play and share audio;
- System monitor – RAM and NAND usage, percentage of battery power;
- Control panel – toggles for WiFi/BT/GPS etc;
- Traffic – shows current download/upload rates and connection type;
- Android widget – standard app widgets (paid).
- Several different themes;
- Icon packs support;
- Multiple icon shapes;
- Ability to change the font size;
- Advanced search system for applications, contacts, files and information on the Internet;
- Ability to rename applications;
- Widgets and plugins support;
- Tasker integration;
- Very customizable.
- Swipe on search button opens quick menu with phone, camera and market;
- the Android widget, long press search button and select the “+” icon To add ;
- To resize the widget, hold the finger on the widget, then use the up and down buttons;
- To access the list of all applications, drag from the left edge of the screen;
- Hold finger on various elements of the screen to open menu;
- To open settings, hold your finger on the search button, and then click the gear icon;
- Hold the title of the widget to move it around;
- Any widget can be disabled in settings;
- You can minimize the widget by clicking on its name;
- To remove an application, open the application menu, hold your finger on the desired application, and drag it to the recycle bin icon.