Archos Video Player v7.0.10 Apk | 18 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:4.0.3 and Up
ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
– Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
– Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
– Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
– Integrated subtitle downloader;
– Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
– Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
– Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
– Multi-device network video resume;
– TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
What’s in this version :
- Correct aspect ratio on some H264 video
- Add H264 Hi10p SW decoding support (animes)
- Add VC1 & MPEG2 HW decoding when natively supported by platform
- Fix camera video playback on OMAP4 (Galaxy Nexus)
- Add HW decoding support on QQ S1 (msm7627a)
- Add preliminary WTV support
- Fix wrong color conversion on some Galaxy S2/Note2
- Fix HDMI output on some devices (essentially Samsung based hardware)