Download : Archos Video Player v7.5.27 Apk | 7 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:4.0.3 and Up
ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
What’s in this version :
- Fix crash on Android 4.4.1
- Fix sound issues on some devices
- Fix crash with Samsung S4 on android 4.4
- Fix incomplete list of files on samba shares displayed on browser returning after video playback
- Fix subtitles sometimes not being loaded on samba shares
- Make statusbar transparent in video player with Android 4.4 (KitKat)
– Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
– Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
– Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
– Integrated subtitle downloader;
– Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
– Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
– Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
– Multi-device network video resume;
– TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.