Audio Glow Live Wallpaper v1.2.0 Apk | 2 MB| Mediafire
Requires Android:2.3 and up
Music visualization in style, as your wallpaper!
This music visualizer brings your music to the screen in an explosion of bright colors.
• Visualizes whatever music or sound is coming from any other app.
• Dramatically displays artist name and track name for most popular music players.
• Extensive color and shape options to tweak
• Save your settings as themes, and use the included Tasker / Locale plugin to load any of your saved themes in response to almost anything you can imagine.
•Glistening particles keep the screen alive with motion even when music isn’t playing (can be turned off)
• Option to auto-animate as if there is always music playing
If you want to see what it looks like before purchasing, check out the free full-screen version of Audio Glow.
Please send me an email about which audio player you use if you aren’t seeing meta data. I need to manually implement each player. A player can only be supported if its developer has decided to broadcast meta data within Android and I am able to contact them. Unfortunately, according to the Spotify developer, Spotify does not support meta data broadcasts. If they ever change their minds, I can implement it. I have attempted to contact the makers of iHeartRadio, DoubleTwist, and TuneIn. If they get back to me, I might be able to support them.
The following are currently supported. Additionally, more may be supported if they have an option to turn on scrobbling.
• Google Music
• The built-in HTC, Samsung, and SonyEricsson music players
• Amazon MP3
• MIUI player
• Real Player
• PowerAmp (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm in settings)
• GoneMAD (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm or ScrobbleDroid in settings)
• BubbleUPnP (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm and have Simple Last.fm Scrobbler installed)
• Any media players that support Simple Last.fm Scrobbler or ScrobbleDroid.
What’s in this version:
- • Added options for controlling the position of the horizon and of the text. If you want the text exactly where it was by default in portrait mode, set text height to 43% and leave the horizon at 38%.
- • Added meta data support for SubSonic and any media players that support Simple Last.fm Scrobbler or ScrobbleDroid. PowerAmp now works more reliably if you enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm.
- • Made improvements to meta data logic.
- • Bug fixes