Autoproxy v0.57 Apk | 991 KB | Mediafire
Requires Android:1.6 and up
# Added Thai translation
# Fixed SQlite errors caused by multiple simultaneous access to the database
# Version 0.56.1
# Added compatibility to Honeycomb (Android 3.x)
# Added compatibility to Ice Cream Sandwhich (Android 4.0)
# Fixed a bug that prevented app from running on Donut (Android 1.6)
# Added polish translation
It works by creating a transparent/intercepting proxier running on your phone that redirects web traffic to your proxy. Other apps don’t have to be aware there is a proxy!
All outgoing traffic is captured, formatted and transmitted through your network’s proxy. That means it works with market, all browsers, gmail, maps, and others.
– Supports Http, https, socks4 and socks5 proxies. (Squid, forefront, polipo, tor, apache, privoxy, tinyproxy, etc)
– Supports proxy.pac files. The only app on the market that does!
– Basic, Digest, NTLM and NTLMv2 authentication supported
– Multiple proxy settings supported (as many as you need)
– Auto connect to proxy. It will detect your network settings, and connect you automatically when the network is detected (Wifi and Mobile networks)
– Recognizes a network even through Access Points (APs) with different names
– Notifications when proxy is turned on
– Allows you to forward custom ports to proxy
– Allows you to specify destination hosts to be skipped, for use with connectbot or SSH tunnels
– Available in English, Portuguese, French, Italian, Spanish and German
Your phone must be rooted and have iptables installed for Autoproxy to work
Download – Market