Battery Indicator Pro v8.0.0 Apk | 1 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.1 and up
Your exact battery level shown in your status bar, with lots of bonus features.
LIMITED TIME SALE — In honor of the free version passing 5,000,000 (five million!) downloads, for a very limited time, I’m offering the Pro version for just 99 cents (US$0.99). If you’ve been on the fence, this is a great time to grab it. Thanks everyone for making both versions more popular than I ever expected when I published the first version over two years ago. More good things are in the works. — LIMITED TIME SALE
Battery Indicator Pro shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. Now has an alarm feature.
• Fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons
• Icon plugins
• Estimated charge / discharge time left
• Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
• Manually or automatically disable / reenable device lock screen / lockscreen / keyguard
• Alarms (full, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
• Themes for main window
• Lots of configurability; most features are optional
• Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I’ll help you figure out what’s wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery.)
• Now shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices (option needs to be enabled on devices that default to 10% increments)
• Open source
A one-time purchase now gets you free installs and updates for life on all your Android devices (phones, tablets, etc.)
• It’s not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
What’s in this version:
- * I don’t think anything is seriously broken, but I may have missed something.
- * Translations need to be updated.
- * Some features have not been ported to this new version. Some are planned to come back, but some may be gone for good.
- * There are definitely some rough edges that will get cleaned up over time.
- * Many things, large and small, WILL be changing.