BlueDUN v2.3 Apk | 100 KB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.1 and up
The best app for bluetooth tethering
This program emulates the hardware modem on your Android phone. It allows your phone to share wifi or mobile connection over the bluetooth channel with other devices like PCs,tablets or navigation systems. The bluetooth DUN (dial-up network) service is turned on, in order to enable the external device to access the Internet.
It supports both TCP and UDP protocols; NO ROOTING NEEDED!!
Tested with Windows Xp/7 PCs, Mercedes Comand OnLine, Toyota Touch&Go, Tom Tom Rider, Clever GPS, BB Playbook
How to setup (only the first time):
– Remove the previous pairing between your devices
– Start the BlueDUN service, make the phone discoverable
– Create the new pairing
– Setup the DUN connection on the client device: don’t care about phone number, account or dns because the app emulates only the modem behaviour but it sends/retrieves data to/from phone wifi/mobile connection!
What’s in this version :
- Solved issues related to the bluetooth socket: set the DUN channel number = 0 for Jelly Bean (auto-assigned)
- Extended compatibility to Android 4.2 / 4.2.1
- Added bluetooth Insecure Socket option
- If you set the channel number = 99, it assigns a free channel automatically.
- If you like this application please make a video and post it on youtube to show how it works to other users.