Business Calendar v220.127.116.11 Apk | 1 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.0.1 and up
Calendar-Application with scroll- and zoomable multi-day view and much more!!
Business Calendar is a complete calendar application that is synchronising with your Google calendars!
* smooth scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
* graphical and textual presentation
* month, agenda, day and event view
* quickly fade in/out calendars using the favorite bar
* search function
* drag&drop functionality
* configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
* easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
* intuitive new handling option: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
* quick day overview when adding a new event
* many options for recurrent events (e.g. to add a recurrent event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
* option to link a contact to an event
* option to create templates for events
* multi-selection mode to delete, move or copy multiple events at the same time
* configurable font sizes for the app and the widgets
* option to select individual calendars for each widget
* 11 different widget design themes
* import/export function for calendar files in the popular iCalendar format (.ics, .ical)
* context-sensitive help system to optimize your work with Business Calendar
There also is a free ad-supported version of Business Calendar (called Business Calendar Free), we recommend to test the free version before buying the paid one.
Please do not move the application to the sd card if you want to use the widgets (general limitation of the Android operating system)!
You can use our own Business Calendar reminders or the reminders of the stock calendar application to get alarm messages for your events! If you use our own reminders please remember to disable the alarm messages of the stock calendar application!
- Complete new design!
- the design of the app has been revised completely following the design guidelines of ICS / Jelly Bean (Android 4.x)
- new action bar at the top is including a list box to jump to the main views (month, week, day, agenda) quickly
- most important actions regarding the actual view now can be initiated using icons
- new date picker: select start and end date of a multi-day event by simply swiping over the desired days
- new menu item to show/hide the days slider in week view