Camera WiFi LiveStream v1.9.0 Apk | 1.7 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:1.6 and up
Stream video and audio from your Android device’s camera directly across your Wi-Fi network in real-time, to be viewed and remotely controlled in a web browser or on another Android device. Can be used to spy on people, a serious surveillance device or just for fun!
1. Add options to switch WiFi on/off when app starts/ends
2. android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE has been added to facilitate the new option to switch WiFi on/off when app starts/ends
3. Add option to set the number of thumbnails per page
4. Add option to show mini thumbnail icons for picture, film and application files (slower loading of larger pages)
5. Fix some bugs when trying to show thumbnails of files that aren’t what their extension claim
6. … and more that won’t fit here!
What will you LiveStream?
* If you want to use this application as a baby monitor, then you should download “BabyCam Monitor” which is also from dooblou – it does everything this app does but has more features specific to monitoring babies safely. *
* BEST LiveStream application available on the Android Market! *
“The UI is well constructed: simple and intuitive … easy to use, even for those who don’t have any previous experience … the sound quality is good — not even a lot of real network cameras can deliver that much!” – AndroidPIT review – “Very Good”
1. Stream real-time live video and audio from your Android device camera to a web browser;
2. Can also stream directly to another Android device (in conjunction with SECuRET SpyCam);
3. Very simple to use for everybody – no configuration needed and no intermediate/external servers involved;
4. Remotely control the camera! Take full resolution pictures and hi-def videos using the web browser (requires Android 2.2 or above);
5. Choose between the front and back camera (requires Android 2.3 or above and a front camera);
6. Disguise mode and touch screen locking so your device can’t be detected;
7. Requires Java installed on the web browser computer;
8. Advanced settings to tweak performance;
9. Choice of streaming resolutions;
10. Only uses a WiFi network – does NOT support 3G;
11. LOTS more features in development.
Download – Market