Carbon Premium – App Sync and Backup v22.214.171.124 Apk | 3 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:4.0 and up
Carbon is the missing app sync and backup solution for Android.
1. Install Carbon on Android
a) Root user? You’re done!
2. Install and run Carbon Desktop (link below)
a) Windows users must install their Android drivers as well
3. Connect Android to computer.
a) You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to “PTP”. (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
4. Carbon on Android should now be enabled.
Carbon (Premium) features:
Automatic Backup schedules
Android to Android sync
Cloud backup and restore
* Google Drive
Carbon does NOT require root.
What’s in this version:
- Notification progress bars
- External SD Card support
- Fix battery drain bug in carbon server
- Android sync works over wifi now, and allows APK sync
- Temple Run (and others) Fix: Restores now support external files directory
- Scheduled backups now notifies about any lock screen issues and no longer unnecessarily start the Carbon server
- Create a .nomedia file per backup
- Backup and restore confirm is now more reliable
- Fixed issues on Asus tablets
- Detect desktop backup password errors