Download: Couch-to-5K v3.1.4.0005 Apk | 14.6 MB | Resumable Links | Requires Android:2.1 and up |
“The popular Couch-to-5K app helps new runners avoid injury from doing too much, too soon.”
What’s in this version:
- Bug fixes.
- Added recently:
- Connect with buddies and follow their progress through the newly added newsfeed!
- Motivate and encourage your buddies with comments and high fives
• Training plan designed by Active trainers• Choose from 3 different motivating virtual coaches—Constance, Billie and Sergeant Block• Hear real-human audio cues to guide you through each workout
• Listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player
• Calculate your distance & pace and map your routes with FREE GPS support (built-in GPS hardware required)
• Log your workouts, share your progress on Facebook and get support from the largest running community on Active.com Trainer
• Get an exclusive discount to register for a 5K in your area
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
“Active.com’s Couch-to-5K is one of my favorite couch-to-5K apps. With its customizable features, interactivity, and well-rounded interface, I may actually stay off the couch this time.”
—148Apps, October 2011
“I knew as soon as I decided to start the Couch-to-5K program that I would need something to keep me accountable—not just to showing up for my training, but to actually doing it properly. Of course there’s an app for that.”
—CalorieLab, April 2012
“If you have been struggling to get your buns off the couch and somewhat in shape before the summer hits, training for a 5K is not a bad way to start. If you are looking for a program to help get you there, then the “Couch-to-5K” running plan by CoolRunning is probably your best bet if you haven’t done an ounce of athletic activity for a number of years.”
—Droid Life, April 2012