Download>> Death Road to Canada v1.3.3 Apk | 80 MB | Resumable Links |
Requires : Android 4.0 and up |
Death Road to Canada is a Randomly Generated Road Trip Action-RPG.
Death Road to Canada
- Minor bug fixes
- The FEMUR Update adds the strongest zombie destroying weapon, a weapon that the government does NOT want you to know about.
- Very strong characters that are over the usual strength maximums can now rip up previously immobile objects, with bolts flying out everywhere. TSTC and TLB fans now have more reasons to be swole.
- There is also new weapons, perks, special characters, trading camps, bug fixes AND MORE!!! So download the update. You’ll be happy you did.
You manage a group of jerks as they explore cities, find weird people, and face up to 500 zombies at once. Everything’s randomized: locations, events, survivor personalities and skills. There’s a different story every time you play.
Travel the Death Road from Florida to Canada, the last nation on Earth. Find special events, rare encounters, and unique recruits. Recruit a grunting super-bodybuilder who’s strong enough to pick up and throw the car. Try to teach a dog how to walk upright and shoot a minigun.
Most of all, get eaten by enormous hordes of slow, classic-style zombies.
*NOTE* A controller is required for the Android TV version.
- – Designed for massive amounts of replay value.
- – Character Maker lets you put friends and family into the game.
- – Meet your custom characters during your travels. Get them eaten by mistake or on purpose.
- – Make tough choices in text events that change depending on your group.
- – Your team has different personalities, and someone may betray the others. Be careful!
- – Lots and lots of secret events and unique characters with special abilities.
- – Equip a wide variety of different weapons. Splat zombies with a flamethrower, battleaxe, hockey stick, wizard staff (lightning bolt), Mjolnir, boomerang, and much more.
- – Canada jokes written by a real Canadian so they’re 100% accurate.
- – Get rid of all humans and make an entire team composed of dogs driving the car.
- – Airhorn weapon with incredibly realistic, computer-generated airhorn sounds.