Delayed Lock v2.7.1 Apk | 260 KB | Mediafire
Requires Android:1.6 and up
Delayed Lock temporary disables secure PIN & password lockscreens.
Not using any pattern-, PIN- or password-lock is a huge security problem, but reentering your PIN code a hundred times a day can also be annoying.
‘Delayed Lock’ is a solution to this problem: After unlocking your device, it will turn the lock screen off for a user defined amount of time. You can turn your phone off and on as often as you want without entering your password/PIN/pattern again. After a certain time, it will automatically reactivate your lockscreen, so no stranger can unlock your device and access your private data.
Additionally, there is also an optional notification in the Android status bar and a widget to immediately reenable the lock screen, and free plugins to automatically keep the device unlocked while connected to a specific WiFi network / Bluetooth device or at certain locations.
DOES NOT WORK IF EXCHANGE POLICY REQUIRES A PIN!
Free trial version is available to test the app with your phone (search for ‘Delayed Lock Trial’). PLEASE TEST IT BEFORE BUYING!
Notice on Android 4.0:
Since ICS you need a rooted device to get the pattern lock working with the app! No root is required when using PIN or password lockscreen.
I can’t respond to comments here, so if you have any problem and want them to be get resolved: Write me an eMail!
– Delayes the requirement to enter pattern/PIN/password again after succesfully unlocked once
– Delay since ‘Screen off’ or since ‘Last unlock’
– Ability to show a simple slider lockscreen when pattern/PIN/password lock is currently disabled
– Delay & customize the simple slider lock
– Quickly re-enable the lock through the Android notification bar or a widget
– Widgets & Shortcuts: Toggle Lock, Screen off, Screen off & Lock, Start Simple Lock, Enable / Disable DelayedLock
– Upgradable with free plugins: Unlock with WiFi, Bluetooth or location based and remote activate lockscreen via SMS
– compatible with HTC Sense & WidgetLocker, should also work with Tasker & Locale (see Support-Thread)
– music controls on simple lockscreen (works with Spotify, Winamp, Google Music and more)