Download>> Drawing Ideas Now You Can Draw v1.05 [Mod] Apk | 40 MB | Resumable Links | Requires :Android 3.0 and up |
Drawing Ideas. Now You Can Draw» includes a huge collection of drawing lessons and tutorials.
Drawing Ideas Now You Can Draw
It offers a single solution to learn how to draw all imaginary subjects and the process is super easy, fast, and fun!
► STUFF TO DRAW
You can now access more than 1500 cool things to draw in a single location!
If you need some fresh art project ideas, an inspiration to create best tattoo design, or just searching for easy things to draw, then get this excellent source of creativity! We grouped all our step by step tutorials into sections to make it easy for you to find how to draw animals, caricatures, cartoon characters, men tattoos and many others drawing ideas. So go ahead and choose, draw anything you want, achieve your goals and have fun everyone!
► 30 DRAWING SECTIONS
Huge collection of tutorials – more than 1500 lessons for any subject: Anime Manga Comics, Logos, Celebrities, Tattoos, Monsters… and many more!
► HOW IS IT EASY?
Learning to draw with the «How to Draw: Art Drawing Ideas» app allows following along each step presented in the tutorial using the subject you want to learn to draw. The number of steps varies, but each one covers a key aspect of the subject. Even complex subjects such as military tanks, sports cars, even celebrities are a snap!
► HOW IS IT FAST?
Instead of having to take a long class, you can use «Drawing Ideas. Now You Can Draw» app to learn to draw. The really good news are that you can learn at your own pace and level. The app includes previous and next buttons so that you can go backwards and forward through the tutorials in order to learn the way you want!
► HOW IS IT FUN?
The «How to Draw – Art Lessons» app is perfect for individuals, parties, classroom activities, and competitions. The app includes a handpicked collection of items of the most popular and fun topics: cartoon characters, animals, cats and dogs, famous faces are just a few examples. Try one or try them all!
• On screen draw mode. Now you can step by step draw right on your screen.
• Separate tutorials download – get only what you like.
• Integrated rating system that assigns a level of difficulty: Easy, Normal, Hard, and Expert.
• Each tutorial contains 10-30 precise steps!
• More than 1500 tutorials — boredom is not an option!
► DRAW TOOLS
• On screen draw mode allows you to copy steps and simply draw on your device.
• Brush tool – 5 predefined brush sizes.
• Color tool – pick any color with a simple dialog.
• Rubber, Undo and Redo tools – erases mistakes and gives you a second chance.
• Transparency tool – allows you to change visibility of background image and makes it possible to draw yourself.
• Zoom and Pan mode – if your screen is not big enough than just zoom in, pan and draw.
• Share your creation with friends via email, Facebook, Skype and many more. Also you can save it to your SD card and set as background.
Unleash your creativity and try «How to Draw: Art Drawing Ideas» today!