EasyProfiles (Pro) v4.7.7 Apk | 1.7 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.1 and up
Define profiles and switch between them both manually and automatically.
There is also a two weeks trial version available for testing!
Best profile manager for android!
EasyProfiles is an intuitive, flexible, battery saving tool which allows you to automatically or manually switch between profiles that you have defined. A profile is a collection of system settings you select to make your device behave as you would like for each situation (quiet, loud, GPS on, etc).
You define rules that activate each profile according to events or other criteria you have defined. The combination of profiles and rules make EasyProfiles a powerful system to enable your Android device to behave as you would like wherever you are.
Profile Attributes are:
– Airplane mode
– GPS* *G
– background data *R
– data roaming *R
– Mobile network* *G(Attention Froyo users: You have to enable mobile data connection in the system settings, before EasyProfiles is able to switch it!)
– Radio (toggles only phone/SMS connection) *G
– APN settings
– 2G/3G/4G switch *R (GSM only!)
– 4G / WiMAX*
– Automatic screen brightness
– Screen brightness
– Display timeout
– Wallpaper(Animated wallpapers only *R!)
– patternlock switch *R
– Ringer mode
– Ringer volume
– Notification vibration
– Notification volume
– System volume
– Media volume
– Speaker mode (use phone as hands free device)
– Notification tone
– Sound effects
– Haptic feedback
– Dtmf tone when dialing
– Ringer group exception*
(You may define contact groups (kind of ‘VIP’) and add all persons to it that need exceptional handling. I.e. all incoming calls that belong to one of the specified groups are suppressed, if the ringer is on. And vice versa if the ringer is off, these calls are indicated by normal ringer sounds.)
– SMS group exception* (Same as Ringer group exception, but this attribute considers SMS instead of calls.)
– Suppress individual contact ringtones*
– Automatically Answer Calls
– HTC Scene*
– Preferred Input Method *R
– Ringer Volume lock
Automatic Profile Switches based on:
– currently activated profile
– detected/missing Motion
– Bluetooth connection/disconnection
– Wifi connection/disconnection
– Headphones (plugged in/out)
– Battery Level
– Charging state
– Calendar Entry* (with keywords)
– Activation Time (limit waiting for another event to specified time, then fire independently)
– Location (based on mobile phone cells or visible wifi hotspots or GPS)
– Car / Desk Docking station
– Foreground Application (upon start or stop)
Additionally define actions on events and/or profile (de-)activation:
– Start Application
– Stop Application* (not available on FROYO)
– Notify (Notify yourself on an event)
– Send SMS
– Call a number (enables call forwarding)
– Locale Plugin Setting (use all “locale” plugins also in EasyProfiles!)
– Reboot *R
– Execute shortcut (Especially in combination with GScript this becomes a very powerful extension!)
EasyProfiles has an “AutoPin” feature *R: Auomatically inserts SIM PIN after enabling Flightmode, switching preferred network mode or reenabling radio!
Additionally EasyProfile itself is able to act as a locale settings plugin, so you can switch profiles also from other apps (like e.g. tasker).
* These features use non-public API or hidden functions. It is possible that some of them do not work on every combination of device and android version.
It is possible that they then do not work as expected or at all. There is no garantee that they will work on future android versions.
*G These features are not available on unrooted devices using android 2.3 or later.
*R These features are only available on rooted devices.
We have no possibility to answer on comments at the market. Please send an email if you have an issue. We will then help to find the reason.
Download (Use Lucky Patcher to remove License Verification)