Enhanced Caller ID+ v2.4.3 Apk | 500 KB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.1 and up
eCID: Talking caller ID with reverse lookups. Why pay more?
Provides voice notifications for incoming callers. In addition, listed unknown (*not private*) callers are identified too!
• Talking caller id (once or loop).
• Can be configured to reads the incoming callers name, nickname or number. Name/Nickname feature requires the caller be a saved Google contact.
• Obeys your ringer settings! Silent ringer disables voice notifications. Ignoring an incoming call also disables the voice notifications.
• Can be configured to automatically looks up names for unknown caller (non-blocked) callers.
• Reverse looked up callers can easily be added as contacts.
• Caller ID notifications over call waiting.
• Screen unknown and/or private callers. Unknown callers are those callers not in your contacts, while private callers are callers that block their phone numbers.
• Can start on phone power on.
• Shake to silence talking caller ID (and optionally ringer) when you are not using a headset.
• Can be configured to silence incoming calls when the phone is placed face down!
• Streams through a wired or (most) wireless headset (Bluetooth headsets require A2DP compatibility, other bluetooth headsets will not work; view FAQ if you have problems; Full ICS and caller id through bluetooth functionality not yet supported).
• Quiet time feature! Set a time interval where the phone should not provide spoken notifications.
• Lots of other configuration options for you to play with.
TTS requires Android 2.0+ and the ability to read names from incoming callers.
Try it risk free for 24 hours (Contact me for a refund)
View my site to see if your bluetooth headset was reported to be compatible with this app.
^The new beta feature for looking up unknown caller names and reading them out, works even if the caller is not in your phones’ address book! The only prerequisite is that the call is coming from a listed phone number. If you notice any problems, do not hesitate to send me the problem phone number. This feature is currently available in the USA, Canada, Italy, Germany, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Finland, Switzerland, and Denmark.
NOTE TO PHONE OWNERS: You may need to install TTS data on your phone (or you wont have any voice notifications and probably will then say that Enhanced Caller ID doesn’t work). View my FAQ for more information.
Please view my FAQ for further solutions to problems or contact me.
I would appreciate it if before submitting a bad review, that you attempt to contact me first to see if I can solve your problem.
Also, reviews saying names are not pronounced properly, voice sounds robotic or your television is broken are not the fault of this application. This application uses the Speaking feature built in to your Android phone and does not define a new one! Please keep your reviews relevant.
Thanks For your Support.