ePSXe for Android v1.8.9 Apk | 1 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.2 and up
ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne).
It is a port from the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides high compatibility and good speed. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, including a fun 2 players option for tablets using split screen mode. Games must be provided by user. Include virtual touchscreen pad support, and hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, Phones with keyboard, and external pads like WiiMote or Sixaxis), and analog sticks.From the version 1.8.0, ePSXe for Android support OpenGL enhanced graphics thanks to Peopsxgl Plugin, see the documentation for configuration info (Menu->Info).
From the version 1.8.4, ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86.
What’s in this version:
- * Added experimental multitap support (4 players).
- Depending on the game you need to enable multitap port 1 or 2. Dont enable if you aren’t going to play >2 players.
- * Added xperia play touchpad support (enable on preferences-pad1-map axis)
- * Optimizated opengl plugin for 2d games (Chrono cross/Valkyrie Profile)
- * Fixes some core bugs (sf2 alpha, nba live 98)
- For help, mail us: email@example.com
- Note: Do NOT use Androzip (reported to corrupt games), instead to use 7zipper.