Download>> ePSXe for Android v2.0.11 Rc-0 Apk | 3 MB | Resumable Links | Requires Android:2.2 and up
ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne).
ePSXe for Android
What’s in this version:
- Added the Pete OGL2 plugin (high end device required to high resolution)
- a new experimental OpenGL2 renderer (fixes) Added
- Implemented dead zone configuration support in the gamepads and accelerometer.
- Resorted the preferences.
- the custom gamepad skins Fixed .
- Fixed some crashes when re-execute the app.
ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound.
It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode, includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version. ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86. More