Download>> ePSXe for Android v2.0.12 beta7 Apk | 3 MB | Resumable Links | Requires Android:2.2 and up
ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne).
ePSXe for Android
What’s in this version:
- First 64 bits version, if you are using the plugins (opengl or sevenzip) you have to update to the beta version of
- the plugins.
- Added 64 bits port and API SDK 28
- Added onPause support (enable on preferences>UI preferences)
- Improved touchscreen press button detection
- Compatibility fixes: V-rally 2 JAP, Samurai Shodown III
ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound.
It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode, includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version. ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86. More