Espier Launcher v1.0.4 Apk | 5 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.1 and up
Espier Launcher is a desktop for your smartphone!
Espier Launcher is a desktop for your smartphone or tablet which is based on Android 2.2 or later. It brings you an entirely new interaction experience, and makes your smartphone and/or tablet to be different from the rest.
We look forward to your comments and suggestions.
– Similar with desktop layout and icons of iPhone 4/iPhone 4S;
– Support dynamic icons, such as calendar, SMS, phone and other icons, dynamically display the date, the number of unread messages or missed calls;
– Create and edit folders by fast way;
– Easy Desktop Editing: press and hold any icon into desktop editing mode;
– Support for adding shortcuts on the desktop;
– Applications Access Control: user must input patterns or digital password to start applications;
– Support a variety of icon sorting method;
– Support for Desktop Searching: you can easily search for applications, contacts, SMS, e-mails and so on;
– Support for Desktop configuration restore/backup;
Main operating methods
– Open desktop editing mode: press and hold any icon until all icons begin to vibrate;
– In desktop editing mode, drag the icon that you wish to move for position adjustment;
– In desktop editing mode, tap “X” on the top left corner the icon for uninstallation;
– In desktop editing mode, drag and overlap any icon help to create a folder;
– In desktop editing mode, press and hold an icon , then filp around the phone will help to move the icon to another switched page;
– Slide finger from screen bottom to top, then go into the task bar, press and hold the icon to vibration and tap “-” on the top left corner of the icon can quickly kill the process;
– Slide the task bar to right into the system function switch area, then you can open or close multipl
Türkçeye çeviren Sayın Muhammed Arif Sarıkaya’ya teşekkür ederim.
Thanks for Lucas Borba Inácio to contribute Brazilian Portuguese translation;
Thanks for Nicola Marvulli to contribute Italian translation;
Thanks for Thomas Anders and Евгений Ермоленко to contribute Russian translation;
Thanks for your help, we will always be remembered!