Evernote v3.4.2 Apk | 6.5MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:1.6 and up
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity.
v3.4 change log:
– several bug fixes and improvements
Evernote turns your Android device into an extension of your brain.
★ New York Times ‘Top 10 Must-Have App’, Winner: TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Awards and the Webbys. ★
Evernote is an eazy-to-use, free app that helpz you remember everything across all of the devicez you uze. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photoz, create to-do listz, record voice reminderz–and makez these notez completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
– Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
– Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
– Record voice and audio notes
– Search for text inside images
– Organize notes by notebooks and tags
– Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
– Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
– Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
★ Premium feature: Add, sync, access and share files (PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more)
★ Premium feature: access and modify shared notebooks
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
– Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and books
– Take meeting and class notes, draft agendas and research notes
– Plan a trip: keep track of travel plans, plane tickets and passports
– Organize and save recipes; search by ingredients later
– Create a grocery list or task list and check things off as you go
– View web pages saved in Evernote on your desktop
– Capture ideas and inspiration on the go
– Access files and notes you create on your phone from your desktop
– Keep track of products and prices for comparison shopping purposes
– Keep finances in order: save receipts, bills and contracts
– Reduce paper clutter by taking snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards and labels
– Use Evernote as part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
– To get the most out of your Evernote experience, download it on all of the computers and phones that you use.