Download: eWeatherHD, NOAA Radar, Alerts v5.5.5 Apk | 7.3 MB | Resumable Links | Requires Android:1.6 and up |
HD NOAA radar, 20 original Widgets, 2 world-known Weather providers!
eWeatherHD, NOAA Radar, Alerts
What’s in this version :
- Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have an your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry, etc.
- Color themes.
- Visibility on the roads.
- Dew point graph in the hourly forecast.
- HD icon of the weather in the status bar area.
- Cloud satellite transparency.
The first App in the world with US Radar Widget, Weather Map Widget and Earthquakes Map Widget.
Elecont Weather (eWeather HD) is the most informative Android application about the environment: Current weather and weather forecasts from different weather providers, NOAA weather alerts, latest earthquakes, live radar, geomagnetic storm forecast, pressure change indicator and moon and sun calendar, METAR
Elecont Weather (eWeather HD) is recommended for those who are interested in weather, astronomy, aviation, hunting, fishing, travel, have a farm, private home or weather-sensitivity etc.
• HD radar: High resolution radar (USA only);
• 2 world-known weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider;
• 130,000 locations all over the world;
• 17 original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1×1, 2×1, 2×2, 1×4, 4×1, 4×2, 3×3, 4×4, 5×2, 5×5 etc);
• 10 day forecast;
• 10 notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc;
• Animated Doppler NEXRAD radar on Google maps for USA except Alaska and islands;
• NOAA (NEXRAD) radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only);
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap;
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) for USA;
• Black ice and freeze warnings;
• 100 latest earthquakes in the world on Google map;
• Barometer with headache indicator;
• Pressure forecast graph(Foreca only);
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times;
• Sunrise and sunset times;
• Duration of the day;
• Weather map with temperature and precipitation;
• Geomagnetic storm forecast;
• 24 hour by hour forecast;
• Current weather conditions;
• Only uses 8 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update;
• World clock;
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca);
• UV index;
• Precipitation probability;
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snow fall amount;
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination);
• Full tablet support;
• Send weather forecast, weather alerts, Earthquakes by e-mail.
The NOAA Doppler radar (NEXRAD) map shows rain, snow and hail movement on Google Maps around your location in real time which updates every 10 minutes. The Doppler radar is available only for USA (except Alaska and islands). Radar widgets based on OpenStreetMaps.
Elecont Weather is an easy to use, handy assistant for staying informed about changing weather conditions.
Elecont Weather has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes.
Elecont Weather provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding: magnitude, time and distance from your location. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location.
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive, informative and fun to use. Check it out!