Download: Football Manager Handheld 2014 v5.1.1 Apk | 30 MB + SDdata | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.2 and Up
What’s new in this version :
- Added more coach report strings for youngsters
- Displayed help pages only after menus are shown
- Fixed non-English language form display in comps
- Tweaked iPhone5 alignment
- Fixed dragging bottom player on squad in some situations
- Prevented nationally retired player being called up
- Tweaked contract negotiations
- Fixed various transfer auction issues
- Fixed two instances of stalled transfers
- Fixed Spain manager being sacked for no reason
- Tweaked loan interest
- Made AI managers more likely to give youth a chance
- Fixed rare crash on Player Availability screen
- Fixed rare transfer crash when continuing
- Made Live League Table remember scrollbar position
- Fixed Live League Table goal difference text colour
- Fixed loan players not being properly released in My Club mode
- Tweaked Match Performance in various ways
- Tweaked Player Happiness in various ways
- Fixed issue playing some challenges in Rep Ireland
- Fixed missing “Winners” text on Home screen competition panel
- Made various UI tweaks and improvements
- Fixed copy protection false positive instance
- Improved Android installer significantly
- Implemented colour blind mode
- Tweaked EvoGen system heavily
- Tweaked MyClub striker generation
- Fixed WVGA Competition History not displaying correctly
- Various other minor fixes and improvements
The game allows you to live out the ultimate dream of managing your favourite club – you make the big decisions, you decide on transfers, tactics and substitutions as you follow the match live with the acclaimed match engine. Can you keep the fans, board and media happy and lead your team to glory?
- A complete redesign of the way the game looks, with improved graphics and a much more intuitive menu system.
- My Club Mode allows you to create your own club from scratch. You choose the club name and kit colours and you assemble your squad. Recreate a classic team or build a squad of family and friends and then enter them into any league or international competition to compete against today’s real teams and players. It’s the ultimate football fantasy experience.
- A more realistic transfer system with more intelligent bids and squad management from AI managers meaning the FMH transfer market reflects the real-world.
- Use the new player progression tracking system to monitor the progress of your players’ attributes over time. These pages chart the improvement or decline of your players’ skills and are the perfect visual aid for making those tough decisions on whether players have a future at the club.
- Improved media interaction, with questions from reporters about your club’s successes, failures and the future. Can you keep the media happy without upsetting the board, fans and squad?
- Improved post-match analysis gives you better feedback on your team’s tactical strengths and weaknesses.
- More detailed historic records of previous seasons allow you to look back fondly on past successes.
- You can now choose multiple nations when starting a new game, so your career is no longer limited to one country… you can start managing an English club, but move abroad to manage in another country if you fancy a different challenge or a change in culture*.