Download>> Forever Lost: Episode 3 HD v1.1.2 Apk | 560 MB | Resumable Links | Requires :Android 2.3.3 and up |
Forever Lost: Episode 3 HD
- Fixed issue with Ferris Mueller game.
- Ratings are incredibly helpful for independent developers, we’ve now made it easier for you to leave them, whilst also making it easier for you to get in contact with us if you have an issue.
- We can now display simple popups to highlight new games we’ve released, and other special offers, don’t worry though – they will be used very sparingly.
- Updated HUD artwork.
- Removed Analytics.
- New Photo Album and Inventory.
Founded in 1806, the Hawthorne Asylum was active during a time when patients were treated less like people and more like lab rats.
Although closed down in the 50’s due to changing ethical standards it is said that experiments were still being conducted for decades to come.
This is the concluding episode to the Forever Lost story, if you haven’t played the previous two episodes then please go do that now, we can objectively say they’re awesome.
A first person point and click game filled with puzzles, objects, rooms, and more puzzles. Plus there’s an actual story for those players that way inclined.
- Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture.
- Amazing visual and sound design.
- In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues you find. Less back tracking!
- Plenty of rooms to explore and puzzles to solve.
- Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
- A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
- Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
- Install Apk
- Copy ‘com.glitchgames.foreverlostepisode3hd’ Folder to sdcard/Android/obb
- Launch the Game