Download>> Foxit Business PDF Reader v188.8.131.529 Apk | 26 MB | Resumable Links |
Requires : Android 4.0 and up |
Want a business-ready PDF reader?
Foxit Business PDF Reader
What’s in this version :
- 1.Generate 2D barcodes for Ultraforms-enabled PDF forms
- 2.Open documents via embedded hyperlinks
- 3.Share comments and discussions on PDF documents
- 4.Organize Connected Review comments for efficient collaboration
- 5.Paging with volume keys
- 6.Navigate with a Bluetooth keyboard
- 7.Auto Flip
- 8.Save, synchronize, and access PDF files in the Foxit Cloud Reading
- 9.Enhance the workflow of uploading and saving local PDFs to cloud services
- 10.Support logical page numbers
This is an easy-to-use PDF reader which allows you to view, annotate, and protect PDF files on Android devices while on the go. Unlike other PDF readers, this app comes with ConnectedPDF, a breakthrough technology that brings new levels of accountability, collaboration, and productivity to the sharing and tracking of PDF documents worldwide.
Foxit MobilePDF Business provides you with the following capabilities:
Reliable: 100% compliant with your current PDF ecosystem.
Lightweight: doesn’t exhaust your device resources.
Fast: no long waits to open PDFs.
Secure: powerful file protection features to safeguard sensitive information against unauthorized access.
Collaborative: full control of your content.
Multi-Language: 12 languages to meet the demand of worldwide customers.
What Foxit MobilePDF Business can offer to you:
View, organize, and edit PDF files
• Reflow PDF files for easy viewing
• Support multiple tab view (for tablets only)
• Rename, move, copy or delete PDF file(s)
• Annotate, stamp, and sign PDF documents
Work with ConnectedPDF
• Convert PDF files to ConnectedPDF format
• Work with protected cPDFs
• Participate in Connected reviews
• Track who reads or edits your PDF document
• Share comments and discussions on PDF documents
Work on PDF forms
• Fill out and save PDF forms
• Import and export form data
• Submit PDF forms via HTTP, FTP, or Email
• Generate 2D barcodes for Ultraforms-enabled PDF forms
Share, store and synchronize PDF files
• Share PDF files and screenshots from within the application
• Save, synchronize and access PDF files in Google Drive, OneDrive, OneDrive Business, Dropbox, Box, and Foxit Cloud Reading
• Share multiple files across your desktop and Android device via Wi-Fi
• Protect PDF files with certificates, passwords, and Microsoft Rights Management Services (RMS)
• Manage the app and protect corporate data with Microsoft Intune
• Participate in Shared Review and Email-based review
• Optimize PDF documents
• Sign PDF documents with digital certificates