Download FPse64 for Android Apk v1.7.5 | 7 MB | Resumable Links |
Requires : Android 2.1 and up |
Fpse64 for Android is the best, fastest and most compatible Psone emulator for Android devices
Fpse64 can even display all Psone games in high resolution using Opengl with exceptional graphics!
- – DDR3 (JAP) Fixed
- – Fixed issue on Frame limitation calculation
- – Fixed OpenGL HD texture upscaling, much betterresult
- – Added Dot shader for OpenGL High definition video mode
to enable this effect force Resolution under 1280×720
- – Improved smoothness for PAL games
- – Improved highly upscaling rendering for Smooth software and Software high definition mode
- Enable upscaling from video menu and choose between XBR 4x or XBR 16x
- – some others reported bugs Fixed
FPse64 for Android APK Latest Features:
- Create an ISO image from your favorite Psone game disk to enjoy on your Android device and even in OPENGL 2.0
- – Works on all versions of Android!
- – Exceptional interface that automatically scans your local storage to find Psone games and automatically displays game covers: keep pressing the game icon to open its context menu
- – Three different menu types with different presentations,
- – High performance ( works on any device )
- – High compatibility
- – sound quality High
- – Ability to save your game at any time
- – Emulates audio tracks.
- – Also emulates Game Controller Vibration
- – Includes up to 10 types of controllers superimposed on the screen
- – Gun emulation called Guncon: Use your finger to shoot, really fun! Buttons A and B are emulated in the left corner of the screen
- – Emulation of analogue sticks
- – Compatible with gyroscope and touch screen buttons
- – Supports file extensions: . img, . iso, . bin, . cue, . nrg , . mdf , . pbp , . Z
- – Compressed files are processed automatically: the . zip . rar . 7z . ecm and . ape formats are intelligently extracted.
- – Full support for Icontrolpad, BGP100, Zeemote, Wiimote (using Bluez IME software)
- – Support for PS4-XBOX ONE controller and all Android-enabled controllers
- – High definition software rendering engine! (up to 4 times native resolution)
- – Experimental multi-player LAN mode using two Android devices! Play with two player mode with a game that wasn’t made for that (For example: Tekken3)
- – Exclusive multiplayer mode! Play multiplayer games using up to 4 different devices on a device running the game. All other Android devices are like a wireless controller on every screen! Really fun!
- – Exclusive automatic cheat code search engine.
- – Adjustable autofire
- – Compress a game individually or all games into a single pass using the function: free disk space
- – Widescreen display: exclusive feature to display 3D games on widescreen that were natively displayed in 4/3
- – Shaders to improve software rendering
- – Pre-mount VR! glasses (Occulus Gearvr Google_cardboard Homido, etc.)
- – Native NFS protocol support that allows you to load your games directly from your local network from a NAS or computer.