franco.Kernel updater v8.1 Apk | 316 KB | Mediafire
Requires Android:4.0 and up
This application is a must have if you have a Galaxy Nexus GSM or LTE version. It’s a simple tool to download and update franco.Kernel for the Galaxy Nexus.
ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH 4.0.3 AND 4.0.4
This application is a must have if you have a Galaxy Nexus GSM or LTE version. It’s a simple tool to download and update franco.Kernel for the Galaxy Nexus. It eases up the download and update check process for every user.
franco.Kernel updater app features:
* Downloads the kernel directly from the ftp
* Checks for updates directly from the ftp
* Checks and downloads Imoseyon’s kernel (new feature)
* Kernel auto-flash
* Cpu frequencies changer
* Governor changer
* Voltage control interface
* Kernel settings:
* Hotplug enabler
* Color Control – You’re able to change GAMMA values and Color Multipliers to achieve the best color profile
* Sound Control – Increase the max volume of your device
* Download special franco.Kernel boot animation
* Wi-fi special mode to boost signal during streaming while on screen off
* Custom download path
* Live calibrated voltages panel
* Disable logger
* SQlite defrag on boot
* Dedicated milestone and nightly kernels changelogs
This kernel gives your phone the best performance you’ve ever seen, with the best battery life as can be seen by the following comments:
“I’ve been running AOKP with Franco’s 7.1 and its amazing.
Thank you for your hard work.”
“This kernel + AOKP = Pure awesomeness.
Pretty much the best performance I’ve ever had on any device as of yet.
Thanks so much for your continued effort “
What’s in this version:
- * 4.2.x franco.Kernel added for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7
- * Added XDA thread links to the Menu
- * Fixed bugs in Backup&Restore + automatically add kernel version string to the editable text zone
- * Reworked Power Modes creation panel
- * Added toggle to add 4 Power Modes presets – only for Galaxy Nexus for now, more comes later
- * Added CORE and IVA freqs display to the voltages section
- * About me links fixed
- * Added Turkish translation – thanks Muhammed Occan
- * More changes…