Galaxy S4 theme (UCCW) v2.0 Apk | 4 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.2 and up
GALAXY S4 THEME !!
Team Infinity Design brings you a pre-release Galaxy S4 theme! While many are still waiting for Samsung to show the next Galaxy flagship in March 2013, this theme will change your phone’s homescreen into what I hope to see. As the TouchWiz/Nature UX is not considered the “best looking” interface, I hope Samsung will bring us something new! This theme is a “vision” of what the GS4 might look like. Are you impatiently waiting for Samsung’s next flagship? This theme will help you pass the time!Update, 16th of March: Added the real Galaxy S4 look!
5 x (4×1) top widget
3 x (4×2) App widgets
1 x (4×2) Calendar widget
1 x (4×2) Weather widget
1 x (4×1) Notifications widget
2 x (4×1) Dock (blue & white)
6 x WALLPAPERS here: http://db.tt/AkpcICPK
5 x (4×2) bottom widget
3 x (4×3) top widget
1 x (4×1) top widget (just transparant statusbar)
1. This Galaxy S4 theme.
2. Ultimate Custom Widget (UCCW): http://bit.ly/TMyXI0
3. Nova/Apex Launcher.
1. Instal the Galaxy S4 theme
2. Search the market for “UCCW”. Download the free app UCCW (from VasuDev)
3. Make sure you have Nova/Apex launcher installed
4. Setup your launcher with the settings I use (see video or NOVA SETUP below)
5. Start adding UCCW widgets with the GS4 skins to your homescreen and setup the theme like you want it.
• Hotspots mode can be enabled/disabled in UCCW>menu button>Hotspots Mode.
• Hotspots mode OFF: editing mode
You can now press on the widgets and you will be taken into an “editing” screen. Here, you can link your own apps to each “clickable area”. See the video tutorial about editable hotspots (link in the changelog)
• Hotspots mode ON: active mode
Everything is now active, pressing on the widgets will take you to your apps.
Desktop grid: 7×4
Width margin: none
Height margin: small
Disable the Dock
• Look and Feel
Disable the Notification bar
• To set your location for the temperature, go into UCCW>Settings and set your location.
• To use Fahrenheit, go into UCCW>settings and un-check Celcius.
What’s in this version:
- Wallpapers for the GS4 theme: http://db.tt/AkpcICPK
- Added 9 new widgets/skins, to give the complete S4 experience!
- Since not much has changed since the S3 interface, these widgets can give you the S4 homescreen look.
- There are 5 bottom widgets (to create up to 5 pages, with the page dots changing),
- 3 top widgets with different weather pictures and a seperate top widget with just the Galaxy S4 statusbar!
Enjoy your awesome new Galaxy S4 theme 🙂