Helidroid Battle: 3D RC Copter v1.0.5 Apk | 15.28 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.2 and up
A 3D Radio-Control Helicopter Fighting game in a house.
Control a little RC helicopter in different rooms of a house.
In front of you, you will fight another RC helicopter, piloted by the AI : dodge rockets, turn on the machine gun and prepare to fight !
– 3 models of helicopter : an Apache, a Comanche, and a Super Puma.
– 3 Environments are available : Living Room, Bedroom and Kitchen.
– 30 objectives to accomplish during the fight
– Free-Flight mode
– Totally free, without in-app purchase
– 1 GHz Cpu to play without lag
It is an endless game, divided into levels. Step by step, the difficulty grows up, with the emergence of missile launchers turrets, and a better AI.
Go as far as possible, and post you score on the Leader-board, to see your official world ranking !
Besides, you have to accomplish 30 objectives during the fight, like shooting down the AI with rockets only, or without loosing one HP…
The objectives are translated in 13 languages.
Or you can just discover the different rooms using the Free-Flight mode, without opponent :
have a good time exploring the environment, and practice your flight.
This game is a one-man developer production, developed in Java with OpenGL. It doesn’t pretend to have the same finish as games made by professionnals.
Therefore, if you notice some bugs, send me an email, and i will fix them as soon as possible !
Concerning the translations, if you find linguistic mistakes, please send me an email to correct them.
You must have at least an 1 GHz Cpu to play without lag.
What do you expect for the next Helidroid ?
– A multiplayer mode : 1vs1 fighting, against other people.
– Solo missions (like the first Helidroid) maybe in cooperation with AI.
You can indicate what you want for the next Helidroid in your comments. Any other ideas are welcome.
– Pilot the copter with a joystick or the gyro sensor.
– Real physics like a flight simulator or an air plane.
– Shadows and dynamic camera
– Use Accelerometer sensor if the device does not have a Gyro Sensor
– Increase FPS
What’s in this version:
- – Add a “Left Handed Controls” option