House Of Hell v220.127.116.11 Apk | 44 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.0.1 and up
Fighting Fantasy, the world famous interactive gamebook series is back! Steve Jackson and Tin Man Games present House of Hell!!
House of Hell is a digital Fighting Fantasy gamebook, an interactive adventure in which YOU are the hero! You can only win through by choosing the correct path, finding equipment, avoiding traps and surviving combat.
Exclusive new features in the app:
• Make the gamebook as easy or hard as you like and even turn on a special cheat mode to read it old-school!
• Atmospheric new visuals which can be turned off to make the gamebook look like it came off the printing press in the 80s!
• Tim Sell’s classic illustrations colorised for the app
• Fantastic new cover artwork to unlock!
House of Hell has been brought to Android using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
• An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
• Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
• Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
• Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
• Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
Tin Man Games have signed a licensing deal to release the Fighting Fantasy series on Android, so expect to see more of your favourite adventure role-playing gamebooks appearing soon!
What’s in this version:
- Devices set to French will now work properly. (the book is still in English)
- Defeating an enemy with a luck roll works now
- The alternate cover button in the art gallery works now.
- Landscape is not supported (yet) though some devices insist on going into landscape even though I have expressly forbid it. In these cases I have at least put the right graphics in so it doesn’t look eye-bleedingly terrible