Internet Radio v2.0.3 Apk | 34 MB| Mediafire
Requires Android:2.2 and up
Enjoy 50,000 Radio Channels from All Around the World!
★ Listen to 50,000 stations from around the world!
*NO ads, all features included
*Recommend it to your friends!
★ English, Español, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Nederlands, Dansk, Türk, 中文简体, 中文繁體, 日本語, 한국어 ★
#1 App in Brazil, Japan, South Korea, Belgium, France, Spain, Hungary, Lithuania and Taiwan
#2 App in France, Germany, Italy, Czech, Belgium and Uganda
#5 App in Spain, Poland, Austria, Greece, Brazil, Russia, Luxembourg, Nigeria, Netherlands, St. Lucia and Trinidad Tobago
#1 Music App in 54 countries
★ Recommended by
– USA TODAY : usat.ly/RadioToday
– Gizmodo : bit.ly/RadioGizmodo
– Appsafari Rating 4.5/5 : bit.ly/RadioSafari
★ Internet Radio is particularly good for these people.
✔ Do you wake up in the morning to the irritating machine sounds?
– Using Internet Radio, you can start your day feeling good by waking up to the sound of your favorite radio station.
✔ Do you have trouble waking up in the morning despite setting your alarm?
– Try “SHAKE to wake up” feature of Internet Radio. You will be freshly woken up in no time after shaking your Phone crazily to cancel the alarm.
✔ Do you want even more radio stations?
– You can listen to all types of stations including News, Sports, Classic, Jazz and R&B and education stations.
✔ Is insomnia keeping you awake at night?
– Try the Sleep Timer feature of Internet Radio. You can fall asleep pleasantly listening to your favorite radio stations.
– Listen to 50,000 radios stations from around the world
– Antique-style theme provided
– Search for stations by keyword
– Display song information (title/singer)
– Control brightness / Volume
– Listed stations by country
– Listed stations by Top 100
– Sleep Timer Supported
– Can set the ‘Radio Channel’ alarm sounds
– Shake to turn off the alarm
– Support for multiple alarms
– Fully configurable snooze time interval
– Alarm sound with vibration
– Set “Fade In/Fade Out” time
– Set number of “Shakes”