Download: Jedi Knight II Touch v1.1.2 Apk | 600 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:3.1 and Up
What’s in this version :
- Added missing Saber Style button
- Fixed alt fire for gamepads
- Fixed hiding settings button (cog) with gamepad
As Kyle Katarn, agent of the New Republic, use your Lightsaber and the full power of the Force to combat a new evil plaguing the galaxy.”
This is the first release, please email if there are any issues, it’s impossible to respond properly to comments!
It features the best highly customisable controls available for any FPS.
Fully customize touch screen controls:
- Move all game buttons
- Analog move and strafe
- Resize all game buttons
- Change sensitivity for all analog inputs
- Mouse mode or Joystick mode to turn
- Invert look up/down
- Optional double tap to Jump/Shoot
- Change controls transparency
- Map volume buttons to any game action
Gamepad support – customize all inputs and buttons, invert and change sensitivity.
Confirmed to work with (so far):
- XBOX 360 wired controller
- Moga Pro
- Moga Pocket
- Nyko Playpad
- Sony PS3 controller with the Sixaxis app.
It should work with most controllers, let me know if it works with yours!
- To change gamepad axis sensitivity, long press on the axis on the Gamepad tab.
- Please contact support if you are experiencing ANY difficulties. Thank you.
- Install Apk
- Copy ‘Bleko’ Folder to sdcard/
- Launch the Game