Download>> Lightning Launcher v14.3 (6de3540) Apk | 1 MB | Resumable Links | Requires : Android 2.0 and up |
What’s in this version :
- Remove READ_CALL_LOG and READ_SMS permissions because their use in launchers is now forbidden by the Google Play Store policy. A dialog box with a workaround will be displayed in case these permissions are needed (in badges). More info here: https://www.lightninglauncher.com/wordpress/permissions-handling/
- Fix the floating desktop on Oreo, thanks to TrianguloY
- Partially fix the issue with the app drawer not being automatically updated upon app (un)install on Oreo
Lightning Launcher eXtreme is the launcher of choice for people who wants a butter smooth, light on memory and tailor-made home screen replacement.
This is the ultimate bundle, no compromise, still as fast and light as LL, but simply the most powerful and configurable launcher for Android.
LLX is a vitamined version of LL, with the following additions:
- Enhanced app drawer, with the ability to create folders, hide apps, change the style in all ways, view running apps, most frequently used, recently installed, direct shortcuts to kill or uninstall apps… and more !
- Support for configuring up to 100 distincts desktops, with customizable label and icon, for the purpose of managing multiple independant setups (personal, professional, for kids, etc.)
- Built-in configurable messaging notifications (highly customizable badge for sms, missed calls, unread gmails)
- App killer available from everywhere: long tap on an icon, select kill, et voilà.
- Built-in per desktop wallpaper, available in the app drawer too.
- With its wide set of options and switches, Lightning is one of the most customizable launcher, albeit perhaps not the easiest to configure yet ! Agreed, as most powerful tools, Lightning has a learning curve. But isn’t that a small price to pay to get the most exciting and unique home screen 😉 Join the community to get tips and tricks !
- LLX is a superset of LL and fully replace it: on first use it will import all data from LL, and LL can safely be uninstalled. Avoid using both at the same time, this is confusing as apps will look exactly the same !
- LLX no longer supports obsolete LL widgets. The reason is that these features are now built in: plugins are not needed anymore. They still work but I won’t answer requests about them.
- The obsolete Screen Switcher Widget (SSW) will continue to work when imported from an existing LL setup, however it’s use is strongly discouraged because all Screen Switcher features are now included in LLX. The old Screen Switcher widget configuration screen is not supported anymore and will not work in conjunction with LLX own configuration screen.