MediaHouse-Pro UPnP / DLNA v1.2.5 Apk | 3.4 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.1 and up
Stream music, videos, movies and pictures from PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA compliant media server. MediaHouse Pro powers your device i.e. phone, tablets or google TVs with the following capabilities:
1. Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
2. Shows capabilities of the scanned servers by dividing them into two categories, one from which you can serve content i.e. called Play From and others to which you can play that content i.e. called Play To.
3. Use MediaHouse Pro as a browser, player or controller.
4. MediaHouse Pro can control playback of content from a Media Server (called – Play From) to a Media renderer (called – Play To).
5. Favorites – Save albums and folders from multiple media servers while browsing
6. Play lists – add, delete, rename music play lists. Last played audio tracks are automatically saved.
7. Search your big server libraries for albums, artists, video, images by their title
8. Remembers your server selection and uses it in subsequent runs.
9. Has a built in music player and photo album viewer.
10. Video play in NOT BUILT IN and MediaHouse uses other applications installed on your device. We recommend installing MXPlayer or BSPlayer, Moboplayer etc… They have support for many HD video file formats.
11. Support for Landscape mode
12. Displays album art and album thumb nails
13. Further Tips are available via menu option
And of course help is just and email away at email@example.com. Please contact us for any issues or even features that you would like.
THIS APP DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE DLNA CERTIFIED. Check http://www.dlna.org/consumer-home/look-for-dlna/product-search. However, here is a brief list of what our users are using today with MediaHouse.
1. TwonkyMedia server
5. Windows Media Player 12
7. Synology DSM 3.1
10. PS3 Media Server (Is slow to respond, but DOES show up)
1. Windows Media Player 12 (Has good audio and video support)
2. Sony Network Media Players (Good audio but limited support on video playback).
3. And of course your phone or tablet works as always.
Check out this article on how you can configure Windows Media Player to allow remote control : http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Change-settings-for-streaming-media-in-Windows-Media-Player
OpenSource Projects Used
1. Cling – http://4thline.org/projects/cling/ – Distributed under LGPL. (Author: Christian Bauer)
2. ActionBarSherlock – http://actionbarsherlock.com/ – Available under apache license. (Author: Jake Wharton)
3. Universal Image loader – https://github.com/nostra13/Android-Universal-Image-Loader. Under BSD3 License. (Copyright (c) 2011-2012, Sergey Tarasevich)