Download>> Meld (#madewithmeld) v1.16 Apk | 42 MB | Resumable Links | Requires : Android 4.0 and up |
- new masks
- new asset packs from a number of creative artists
- reworked saving & flattening to remove artefacts and greatly improved image fidelity
- improved UI to work better across phones and tablets
- new image “snap to edge” when cropping so you can align image edge(s) to edit area edge(s)
- new image snap rotation makes straightening the image easier
- max export res changed from 2000 to 2048
- fixed back button issue after flatten, settings screen
- general bug fixes and optimizations
The possibilities are endless with Meld giving you the ability to create highly artistic and captivating images and having a lot of fun along the way!
Currently only 1:1 crop ratio – more coming in future updates!
What you can do:
- Adding textures
- Masking & Blending
- Add or erase objects
- Photo Collage
How it works:
- Load a base image.
- Adjust the position, size & rotation of the base image to desired composition.
- Make adjustments to the base image using Meld’s user-friendly and intuitive set of tools.
- Load another image or overlay into a layer.
- Adjust the position, size & rotation of this layer to desired composition.
- Mask away areas of this layer using brushes or pre-defined mask shapes as well as make image adjustments using Meld’s user-friendly and intuitive set of tools.
- Choose desired blend mode and transparency of this layer.
- Repeats steps 4-7 adding more layers and flattening the image if required in order to add even more layers.
- You can also swap the layer order as well as remove a layer at anytime.
- Save your final image to file, if you want, share your image on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or simply email it to your friends.
- You can even continue editing from this point by adding/removing layers.
Featured Asset Packs:
Meld comes bundled with a number of amazing asset packs from a couple of very talented creatives. Any number of these great assets can be used as an overlay for your image. Featured assets include:
- MDPatterns by Tian Hughes (@motiondoom)
- JSoverlays by Jonathan Swinney (@Jonathan_Swinney)
- JOvrs Ink & Paper/Cloud9 by Joe Cavazos (@joecavazos)
- 3d_Polyonfire by Syamil Haqimi (@_syamilonfire)
- SlimePlanets by Mike Parisella (@slimesunday)