Missed It! v3.0.4 Apk | 316 KB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.2 and up
– IF YOU UPDATE FROM ANY VERSION PRIOR TO 3.0 YOU WILL NEED TO REMOVE YOUR ACTUAL WIDGET AN CREATE IT AGAIN. ALSO, PRESETS CREATED WITH VERSION 2 ARE INCOMPATIBLE WITH VERSION 3.
– Added shortcuts in Widgets and Presets lists context menus, to apply a preset to a widget without needing to open it first.
– Better license check at startup. Requires new permission ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE.
– Fixed confirmation request when trying to apply a preset that may not be totally compatible with current version.
Missed It! must be enabled as an Accessibility Service to be able to receive application notifications (‘Settings » Accessibility » Accessibility services’).
Starting from Gmail 2.3.5, Google doesn’t allow 3rd party apps to access Gmail application data. This means that Missed It! is unable to obtain “directly” the number of unread emails on Gmail. You can yet monitor for new Gmail messages if you add it to Missed It! as any other regular application.
* It currently reports number of missed calls, unread SMS and unread email messages of any phone’s Gmail account.
* Also reports notifications from any application that uses the notification bar to report events (including WhatsApp, Tweetdeck, e-mail clients, etc).
* Customization of font and background color and transparency. Also font faces (can use fonts stored in external SD card) and styles (bold, italic, underline).
* Customization of the layout (alignments, padding, etc).
* Text messages can be customized to show whatever phrase you want.
* Represent numbers as text.
* Multiple widget sizes. User can select which sizes appears in widget list.
Currently localized to:
* Danish (Denmark)
* Finnish (Finland)
* Portuguese (Brazil)
Download – Market