Modern Combat 4 v1.0.0 Apk | 18 MB + 1.25 GB OBB File| Mediafire
Requires Android:2.3 and up
Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour is a Gameloft Montreal mobile first-person shooter video game due to be released for iOS, Windows Phone 8 and possibly Android devices this fall. Gameloft released a gameplay trailer on September 25, 2012, along with a new Modern Combat-focused website. The teaser trailer shows high definition graphics much like its predecessor, but with some graphical boosts and improvements, such as real-time shadows. Other improvements include more “military support”, tactical gameplay and campaign programming. The game still lacks a release date, however, will most likely hit stores sometime in the fall. The iOS version was also confirmed to support the iPhone 5. Modern Combat 4 will be a paid app.
Like the Call of Duty franchise that Modern Combat draw its inspiration from, the mission doesn’t contain a single moment of downtime. It opens with a memorable Normandy-esque beach landing and sprints at a breakneck pace through breach-and-clears, on-rails truck chases and all the other key set-piece moments that keep getting more and more spectacular with each subsequent franchise entry.
The moment-to-moment gunplay is fast-paced and brutal. If you leave yourself exposed to enemy fire for more than a few seconds you will punished with a quick death. Likewise, ducking behind cover rapidly heals you back to full, ready to get back into the fight. None of the basic weapons I encountered felt like they had much weight, however. And the enemies often felt more like pop-up cardboard cut-outs than meaningful opponents. But this is a complaint that could (and often is) leveled at the AAA Call of Duty franchise that Modern Combat apes, as well.
- Extract & Install Apk (For Offline Play Install Offline Apk)
- Download cache file and extract ‘com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM4HM” file to ‘sdcard/Android/obb’ folder
- Launch The game
- If you are having license check error :
- Install either app
- Move Obb folder to Obb and Data folder to Data
- Restore data only in TB File
- Make sure you run offline (Even offline version) or you will get “There is an Update available” and it will only redirect you to Google market and wont let you skip it.
Instructions (for New apk):
- Extract & Install Apk
- Download cache file and extract ‘main.100.com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM4HM.obb‘ file to ‘sdcard/gameloft/games/GloftM4HM/‘ folder
- Launch The game offline (No need internet connection @ 1st run)