Download: Moon+ Reader Pro Apk v6.2 | 4.7 MB | Resumable Links | Requires Android:1.6 and up
Your professional ebook reader for Android, supports Text-To-Speech technology.
Professional book reader with powerful controls & full functions.
What’s in this version :
- Allow specified theme for specified book (Visual Options – Save as theme)
- New read filter for My Shelf (multiple options)
- More nature themes for Pro version
- Fix several small bugs
Moon+ Reader Pro APK Latest Features:
- *Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
- *Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
- Support txt, html, epub, umd, fb2, chm, zip or OPDS, key features:
- Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
- 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
- Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
- 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
- 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
- Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
- Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
- “Keep your eyes health” options for long-time reading.
- Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations;
- My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
- Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
- Turn off softkey backlight in night mode option.
- Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
- Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support Google, ColorDict, Fora, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.
- Removed license check & new version check when opening the app every-time;
Google Drive works!