Mortal Skies [OpenFeint] v1.09 Apk | 6 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.1 and up
1944, You are one of the last pilots to stop an invading hostile superpower. Will you succeed to destroy them and turn the tide of World War 2 ?
Mortal Skies – Limited Time Sale 50% discount
This game offers ingame purchases, this is COMPLETELY OPTIONAL, everything you can buy can also be unlocked by completing levels and/or achievements.
Mortal Skies is a Classic Shoot Em Up arcade action game with action packed gameplay and awesome graphics. Discover this fast paced 2d shooter with hours, even days of fun. Collecting all achievements will keep you challenged to unlock extra planes.
– 3d rendered planes to fly with like the awesome spitfire and other ww2 warbirds
– Earn XP to improve your plane’s settings (speed,bullitpower,armor and bonusses).
– Buying ingame items, this is COMPLETELY OPTIONAL, everything you can buy can also be unlocked by completing levels and/or achievements.
– 7 big levels across varied environments like Canyons, Snow and more.
– Huge diverse endbosses including Bombers, Choppers and even a one on one dogfight with an angry enemy top fighter pilot.
– 10 Weapon upgrades/powerups, including Minigun, MegaBomb, Wingman, CarpetBomb and Reflective Shield (reflects hostile bullits and absorbs rockets) and more.
– Awesome Achievement missions: Earn Bronze, Silver and Gold cups for each of the 9 different achievement missions. Different achievements require different gameplay tactics, so you will be challenged to keep playing. Unlock extra planes and an extra bonus level in which you will be given some really awesome firepower.
– Openfeint integrated. Submit your highscore and compete with other players worldwide to be the best Mortal Skies top ace pilot in the world.
– Difficulty settings can be adjusted using a slider bar (100 different difficulty levels !). Increasing the difficulty will also increase the maximum available highscore. So you will always be challenged to set that score.
– Control your plane by using Touch controls or Accelerometer.
Tegra 2 Based devices
Samsung Galaxy S
Samsung Galaxy Tablet