nanoloop v1.8.7 Apk | 7 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:1.6 and Up
Nanoloop is a complete sequencer/synthesizer/sampler package, optimised for mobile use. It runs smoothly not just on high end phones but also on older, mid-range and low end devices.
– Easy to use sequencer, suitable for rhythm and melody
– Six channels, each can be synth or sampler
– 8 patterns and 2 instruments per channel
– Load samples from SD-card
– Sample via microphone
– FM-, noise- and PWM synthesizer
– Song editor with loop function
– Send and receive projects via e-mail
– Compatible with iPhone version
– WAV export
– Sharing projects and audio in Dropbox and SoundCloud is possible when these apps are installed.
A few example projects are included.
Nanoloop’s FM synth offers a maximum of flexibility within a small set of parameters – ideal for endless experiments. It covers the typical clean bells and Rhodes-like sounds, spheric pads, thick beats and basses and all kinds of exotic sounds and noises. A spatial modulator detune effect can be applied.
The stepsequencer visualises the rhythmic structure in a compact 4×4 square matrix. It is possible to set notes, edit pitch and edit volume without changing edit mode, which makes it very easy to lay out patterns.
Besides A/D envelope, loop function and start offset, the puristic sampler comes without effects. The recording screen allows to select one second from a three seconds buffer. Raw recordings from the phone’s microphone make a nice complement for clean, artificial synth sounds, but samples can be loaded from SD-Card as well (WAV with 8, 22, 44 or 48 kHZ).
What’s in this version:
– Graphics adjusted for high resolution screens like Galaxy Nexus
– Fixed bug that registered nanoloop as e-mail handler
– WAV export
- Export songs to WAV (16bit, 44.1 kHZ, stereo).
– Share Audio
- Share exported audio files by e-mail, Bluetooth and, if installed, DropBox and SoundCloud.