Notification Toggle Premium v2.7 Apk | 350 KB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.1 and up
Turn on WiFi, Bluetooth, Flashlight and much more from your notification bar!
Notification Toggle creates notifications in the Android status bar to let you quickly switch WiFi, Bluetooth, Silent mode, Screen rotation and Flight mode on and off or to adjust the screen brigthness (and many more…)
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
New premium feature: Add custom shortcuts, like direct calling a person to your notifications!
Available toggles & shortcuts:
– Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
– Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
– Screen timeout dialog
– Wake lock
– Flight mode
– Mobile data
– Flashlight (might require TeslaLED)
– Sync & Sync now
– WiFi- & USB-Tethering
– Music: previous / next / pause
– WiFi settings / advanced settings
– Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
– Mobile data settings
– Data usage
– next Wallpaper (requires WallpaperChanger)
– Lockscreen (requires DelayedLock)
– Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
– own apps & shortcuts
What’s in this version:
- – fix: notification should not flash on click anymore (on 3.0+)
- – wifi hotspot toggle should now always represent the correct state
- – added new permission for root users (please google what this permission does and why it will be necessary before leaving negative reviews)
- – re-added “notification” volume slider
- – removed some rarely used settings on Android 2.3.x