Download: PhotoSuite 4 Pro Photo Editor v4.0.475 Apk | 1.3 MB | Resumable Links | Requires Android:2.2 and Up |
PhotoSuite 3 Photo Editor
What’s in this version :
- Complete interface redesign for a smoother and more intuitive user experience
- Images displayed in full resolution while you work
- Simplified layers table for more control over your project components
- Shape tool can now specify fill and stroke color, and provides numerous shape stencils alongside the custom freehand shape tool
- Updated brushes available for precise freehand drawing: Pencil, Ink pen, Brush pen, Crayon, Airbrush and Watercolor
- New Homescreen for easy access to your projects, including a Gallery of all the images on your device
- Easily scale your project up or down for quick sharing
- Sony Remote Camera support allows you to connect to the
- PhotoSuite Camera app from a distance
- Conveniently position your working canvas with a single pinch-zoom gesture
PhotoSuite is a photo studio app with wide-ranging capabilities. From Photoshop essentials such as picture editing fun effects, combining of pictures, picture collages and sketching pictures to advanced photo art tools such as working with layers and masks as well as complex selection of objects – PhotoSuite allows you to create astonishing images. Share results with your friends and family in social networks, your cloud storage or via email.
- Improve your photos – crop photos, apply fine tone and color changes to get the best of your photos.
- Use advanced photo designer tools – work with layers to combine pictures and create work-of- art collages.
- Enhance your images with graphical text and free drawing.
- Work with picture filters and effects – Invert , Grayscale, Pointillize, Crystallize, Exposure, Posterize, Diffuse, Contrast, Displace, Kaleidoscope, Marble, Ripple, Block, Weave, Oil, Reduce noise, Sharpen, Edge.
- File formats – PhotoSuite works in its own native format but can open and export images to the commonly used PNG, JPEG and gs formats.
- Use comprehensive selection tools and grouping of objects to quickly and easily handle parts of your image.
- Take advantage of your device camera to capture photos and include them in your image projects.
- Share images – PhotoSuite allows you to share images with your family and friends – in social networks such as Facebook, Google +, Picassa or Twitter; in your cloud accounts like Dropbox (via their third party applications); as email attachments.