Download>> Pixel Dark Icon Pack – Nova/Go v1.7 Apk | 52 MB | Resumable Links |
Requires : Android 4.0.3 and up |
Pixel Dark Icon Pack – Nova/Go
What’s in this version :
- • More then new 120 icons available;
- • Rebuild and improved a lot of icons;
- • Added new icons variants;
- • Added new drawer variants;
- • Added two new wallpapers;
- • Updated icons codes;
- • Improved support to less popular devices;
- • Improvements and bug fixes.
PIXEL DARK ICON PACK
The dark version of the first and only icon pack developed for transform the icons of your device, in the Pixel style.
• This is an icon pack and requires a custom launcher to work. Google Now Launcher, Pixel Launcher or any other launcher that is factory installed do NOT support icon packs ( except LG Home, Xperia Home and Asus ZenUI ). There is no possible way to support a launcher that doesn’t support theming options. Please do not ask regarding this matter;
• LG Home doesn’t support icon packs with a lot of icons and LG breaks support to standard icon packs in Nougat system based;
• After making an icons request, you need to be patient because every day are received a lot of them. The requests will be analyzed and the icons will be added for apps which meet certain requirements like having a good number of downloads.
Pixel Dark Icon Pack – Nova/Go LATEST FEATURES:
- • Best quality at a very low price;
- • More then 2680 icons in Android 7.1 Pixel Nougat dark style;
- • High icons resolution good for devices with screen up to 2K;
- • The only one where the icons are not distorted but remain faithful to the originals;
- • Turn every icon in Pixel dark style thanks to icons masking for unthemed icons;
- • 22 great Pixel HD wallpapers available on cloud;
- • A lot of alternative icons to choose from;
- • Supported by a lot of Launchers;
- • Built-in request tool for request missing icons;
- • Frequently updates with new icons;
- • Supported by Muzei Live Wallpapers;
- • Supported by Zooper Widget with a Dark Material style exclusive widget;
- • Dynamic calendars icon according to the day of the month ( on launchers that support it ).
From Pixel Icon Pack you can select the following launcher: ABC, Action, ADW, Apex, Atom, Aviate, GO, Holo, HoloHD, iTop, KK, LG Home, Lucid, M, Mini, MN, New, Next, Nougat, Nova, S, Smart, Solo, V, ZenUI, Zero.
It can also be used in many more launchers that support icon packs but aren’t specified within the application itself, for example Arrow, ASAP, Evie, Cobo, Line, Mesh, N, Peek e Z Launcher, in Xperia Home and in CyanogenMod Theme Engine.